Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must perform maintenance tasks requiring an in-depth knowledge of the equipment to include all trades (electrical, mechanical, welding and fluid power).
- Must be able to troubleshoot drives systems to include ABB, B & R, Siemens, Etc.
- Must understand and use basic rigging principles.
- Must be able to perform vibratory analysis.
- Muse be able to perform all maintenance activities related to his/her assigned action areas, including planned tasks regarding predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Completes other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practice.
- Associate degree required.
- Certified Maintenance apprentice completion or RCAM required courses and/or experience required
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Must have the ability to be punctual and maintain regular attendance