Maintenance Technician – Bristol, TN
We are seeking a detailed oriented, safety minded and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Maintenance Technician in the Bristol location. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- General preventative maintenance and repair on all machines and equipment in the facility.
- Equipment / part fabrication as necessary.
- Building and grounds maintenance including but not limited to painting, roofing, plumbing, wiring, etc.
- Experience with PLC's and Servo control systems a plus.
- Inspection and maintenance of all safety equipment.
- Available for on-call for status for maintenance needs that may arise without notice.
- Maintain acceptable house cleaning of work area, maintenance shop area and surrounding workstations.
- Must have a constant, safety focused attitude and be willing to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to cross train, develop and learn new concepts.
- Weekend and or overtime work may be required.
These skills must be specified on the candidates resume in order to be considered for this position:
- Sound mechanical and electrical background; working knowledge of electronics preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Blueprint reading experience.
- Welding and fabrication experience.
- Demonstrative problem solving and diagnostic / troubleshooting skills.
- Self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Facility and grounds upkeep and repair experience.
- Post-secondary education / training preferred.
- Ability to lift 70 + pounds occasionally.
Online application must be completed at www.therobinetteco.com.