Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- General preventative maintenance and repair on all machines and equipment in the facility.
- Equipment / part fabrication as necessary.
- Building and grounds maintenance including but not limited to painting, roofing, plumbing, wiring, etc.
- Experience with PLC’s and Servo control systems a plus.
- Inspection and maintenance of all safety equipment
- Available for on-call for status for maintenance needs that may arise without notice.
- Maintain acceptable house cleaning of work area, maintenance shop area and surrounding workstations.
- Must have a constant, safety focused attitude and be willing to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to cross train, develop and learn new concepts.
- Weekend and / or overtime work may be required.
- Sound mechanical and electrical background; working knowledge of electronics preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Demonstrative problem solving and diagnostic / troubleshooting skills.
- Self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Post-secondary education / training preferred.
- Facility and grounds upkeep and repair experience.
- Blueprint reading experience.
- Welding and fabrication experience.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Read a tape measure.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to stand for at least 12 hours per day.
- Must be able to bend/twist/stand/walk/reach/grasp with hands and lift up to 70 lbs.