||High School Diploma
|US Citizenship Required:
Laminator, Operator – Bristol, Tennessee
The Robinette Company is seeking a detailed oriented, safety minded and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Laminator, Operator in the Bristol location. Job duties include but are not limited to; following procedures to safely meet customer expectations, complete required paperwork accurately, monitoring results and ensuring high quality of finished products before leaving the work area. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tending machine that adheres two substrates together with adhesive.
- Transport rolls of finished printed rolls from press to laminator.
- Thread end of parent roll into feeding mechanism of machine and adjust friction brake by hand to maintain tension of paper.
- Slide rewind cores on shafts and cut cores to length based on need.
- Verify alignment of rewind rolls.
- Must keep work area and machine clean, adhering to SQF regulations.
- Record raw material consumed on production report.
- Check weights and ratios per specs.
- Adjust machine using hand tools and machine controls.
- Read job order to determine proper size of film substrate and type of adhesive.
- Fill adhesive tanks on laminator.
- Transport laminated rolls to the end boards, pallets, and curing rack to wait curing process.
- Record rolls laminated on production report.
- Will be responsible for entering production data into Radius operating system.
- Other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Computer experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Be able to read a tape measure.
- Ability to read and understand print specifications documents and follow written instructions.
- Standing for long periods of time, bending, twisting, grasping with hands and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Punctuality and regular attendance.