Job Number: 01SLIT122016
Location: Bristol, Tennessee
Experience Level: High School Diploma
Travel Required: 0%
Shift: 2nd (3:00pm – 11:00pm)
Operator, Slitter – Bristol, Tennessee
We are seeking a detailed oriented, safety minded and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Operator, Slitter in the Bristol location. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to; following procedures to safely meet customer expectations, complete required paperwork accurately, monitoring results and ensuring high quality of finished products before leaving the work area.
- Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instruction.
- Run slitter machine at required production levels.
- Recognize problems and make sound judgments relating to the problem.
- General and light maintenance.
- Enter production data into Radius operating system.
- General cleaning of station and surrounding area.
- Ability to operate and understand processes in a computer controlled environment.
- Must have a safety focused attitude and be willing to work in a team environment.
- Desire to produce high quality work.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
These skills must be specified on the candidates resume in order to be considered for this position:
- Basic math skills in calculation.
- Read tape measure.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Computer experience.