Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Procure correct pallets.
- Collect and bale scrap paper and plastics on mechanical baler.
- Report daily on waste and scrap usage.
- Move waste materials around facility.
- Must operate machine in a safe manner.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedure
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to operate a forklift and obtain a forklift license.
- Must be a team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience desired, but not required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, bend and twist repetitively.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone