The Robinette Company is seeking General Production Workers at all locations: Bristol, TN and Piney Flats, TN. Duties may include repetitive processes, moderate lifting, machinery use and the ability to follow standardized work procedures in a fast-paced environment.
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Record data.
- Load material on machine.
- Set-up machine.
- Adjust machine as needed; troubleshooting skills.
- Catch and package finished goods.
- Inspect product and remove bad product.
- Focus on safety at all times.
- Check paperwork.
- Understands quality procedures, processes, and checks.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to carry out basic directives from Supervision or Lead Person.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Experience desired, but not required.
- Will be responsible for entering production data into company’s operating system.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Meet or exceed customers demand for a quality product.
- Basic math skills.
- Read a tape measure.
- Ability to read and understand product specifications documents.
- Standing for long periods of time, bending, twisting, grasping with hands and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have general computer knowledge.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly.
- May be assigned other duties as needed by management.
Online application must be completed at www.therobinetteco.com.