||Piney Flats, Tennessee
||High School Diploma
||12 hour D Crew (7 pm - 7 am)
|US Citizenship Required:
||July 8, 2020
Maintenance Technician – Piney Flats, TN
We are seeking a detailed oriented, safety minded and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Maintenance Technician in the Piney Flats, TN location. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures operation of electrical and control systems of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of electrical and control problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes and replaces defective electrical and control parts by dismantling devices
- Maintains electrical and control parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides electrical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Familiar with paper printing and converting processes and equipment
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 10 years relevant manufacturing electrical maintenance experience
- Certification in Electrical Maintenance and PLC programming
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone