||Piney Flats, Tennessee
||12 Hour Evening Shift, 7 pm - 7 am
|US Citizenship Required:
Production Supervisor – Piney Flats, Tennessee
We are seeking a detailed oriented, safety minded and highly motivated individual to fill the role of 12 Hour Evening Shift Production Supervisor in our Piney Flats location. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to; following procedures to safely meet customer expectations, complete required paperwork accurately, monitoring results and ensuring high quality of finished products.
- Ensuring employees follow all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for weekly payroll of hourly employees.
- Signing off on jobs.
- Resolving problems that occur on the shift.
- Making sure the plant is thoroughly clean.
- Resolve safety incidents & emergencies.
- Responsible for plant lockups whenever plant is down for weekend.
- Scheduling of weekend coverage when needed.
- Continuous improvement with responsibility for achieving agreed upon goals in efficiency, safety, quality, waste, housekeeping and project work as determined by Plant Manager.
- Computer literate.
- Demonstrates training ability.
- Knowledge and application of SPC is a plus.
- Knowledge of Leadership & Continuous Improvement Initiatives a plus
- Previous Production Supervisor Experience Preferred
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and seek personal growth.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and must be pro-active in his/her efforts.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Team oriented.
- Microsoft Office required.
- Familiarization with ADP Payroll system a plus.
- Ability to enter production data into Radius operating system.
- Demonstrates troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving ability.
- Demonstrates project management ability
- Strong experience in Flexographic printing and manufacturing preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.