||Piney Flats, Tennessee
||High School Diploma
||12 hour C crew (7:00 AM - 7:00 PM) one position
|Eligible to work in US
||November 20, 2020
We are seeking a detailed oriented, safety minded and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Assistant Weber Operator in the Piney Flats location. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to; following procedures to safely meet customer expectations, complete required paperwork accurately, monitoring results and ensuring the quality of material and final products before leaving the work area.
- Knowledge of equipment operation desired, but not required
- Ability to catch, inspect, wrap, press, and label finished bags from the machines.
- Ability to apply knowledge to procure correct pallets and cut cardboard as needed.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Possess good communication skills
- Catch, inspect, wrap, press, and label finished bags from the machines.
- Procure correct pallets and cut cardboard as needed.
- Effectively work in a team environment
- Relieve either the catcher/inspector or the operator for breaks.
- Support SQF Certification.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Assist Weber Operator on set up of equipment.
- May upload supply rolls of paper on machine at beginning and during run.
- Check production order for packaging instruction, bundles, boxes, etc.
- Perform daily housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe working area.
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, grasp with hands and lift 30-50 lbs repetitively.
- Understands and can apply lockout / tagout
- Other duties as assigned.
These skills must be specified on the candidates resume in order to be considered for this position:
- Possess a positive can do attitude, demonstrating a proactive instead of reactive approach
- Possess a willingness to learn and seek personal growth
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Ability to stoop, bend and twist repetitively.
- Ability to lift up to and including 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet 12 hours per day.
- Punctuality and regular attendance.