Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete miscellaneous projects as assigned by supervisor and/or manager.
- Will be responsible for entering data into Radius operator system.
- Compete paperwork accurately.
- Supply paper to machines.
- Load and unload material from trucks, shipping, receiving, warehouse organization, and other duties as assigned.
- Print and complete bills of lading and packing slips.
- Perform inventories as needed.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties assigned by your supervisor.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Forklift and/or Clamp Truck experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Proficient computer skills and data entry.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Ability to stoop, bend, and twist repetitivel.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must support SQF Certification.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Weekend work is required.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.