Mounter – Bristol, Tennessee
We are seeking a detailed oriented, safety minded and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Mounter in the Bristol location. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to; following procedures to safely meet customer expectations, complete required paperwork accurately, monitoring results and ensuring high quality of finished products before leaving the work area.
- Read plate list to determine what jobs needed to be mounted.
- Read job order to determine specifications for job chosen.
- Pull specified size and type of cylinder from cylinder rack using cylinder jack.
- Move cylinder to mounting area.
- Apply sticky back to cylinder.
- Adhere plate to cylinder.
- Place mounted cylinder on cylinder rack and move to designated press to be installed.
- May be required to dismount plates.
- Record material usage on a material usage report.
- May be required to inventory stock.
- Take negatives, sample and master folder and successfully make quality plate.
- Require minimal supervision.
- Focus on safety at all times.
- Check paperwork.
- Ability to carry out basic directives for Supervision or Lead person.
- Desire to produce high quality work.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
These skills must be specified on the candidates resume in order to be considered for this position:
- Computer experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Read a tape measure.
- Ability to read and understand print specifications documents and follow written instructions.
- Standing for long periods of time, bending, twisting, grasping with hands and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties assigned by your supervisor.