We are seeking a detailed oriented, safety minded and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Assistant Laminator Operator, in the Bristol location. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to; following procedures to safely meet customer expectations, complete required paperwork accurately, monitoring results and ensuring the quality of material and final products before leaving the work area.
- Ability to operate machine in the absence of the operator.
- Assist in the transport rolls of finished printed rolls from press to laminator.
- Ability to thread end of parent roll into feeding mechanism of machine and adjust friction brake by hand to maintain tension of paper.
- Take direction from supervision and from operator of the machine
- Ability to assist operator with setup and make ready.
- Be able to change rolls and keep raw materials staged and ready to load onto the machine
- Ability to slide rewind cores on shafts and cut cores to length based on need.
- Verify alignment of rewind rolls.
- Read job order to determine proper size of film substrate and type of adhesive.
- Able to enter production data into Radius operating system
- Must keep work area and machine clean adhering to AIB regulations.
- Other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to read and understand print specifications documents and follow written instructions.
- Support SQF Certification.
- Ability to stoop, bend, and twist repetitively.
- Ability to lift up to and including 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet 12 hours per day.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient computer skills and data entry.
- Possess a willingness to learn and seek personal growth.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Punctuality and regular attendance.